As I did in 2014, I have decided to set myself some wildlife related aims for 2015. Some of them are rather optimistic but where there’s a will, there’s a way :). Here is to a wildlife filled year.
- Reach 1750 species seen in Britain
- Exhibit at the Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes Recorders Seminar
- Record 1250 species in 2015
- Record 50 bryophyte species in Britain
- Submit 5000 records for species in 2015
- Meet lots of other naturalists
- Secure paid employment in the conservation sector
- Get my first scientific paper published
- Assist or run atleast one identification training course
- Run a local bioblitz
- Set up social media accounts for Local Records Centre in order to increase their reach and generate more records.
- Become an active member of the BSBI Members Advisory Board
- Post atleast 25 blog posts
- Lead a guided walk for the public
- Record some British wildlife outside England